Beyond this workshop
Now that you completed the guided tour, explore beyond this workshop, and try out some advanced concepts.
- Have you explored the journey metrics yet?
- Use the API to programmatically add an A/B action to a journey
- Install and configure the SDK
- Export a journey that you created earlier, e.g. the Activate inactive users
- Read and modify the exported JSON file
- Add an A/B action to the journey, with different subject lines to test which one performs better
- Upload a new version of the journey that includes the A/B test
- Configure your project to stream events to Amazon S3 for processing
- What integrations do you need that this is useful for?
- How do you generate reports for this data?
- Create a project and use the Analytics category in AWS Amplify to send user attributes and events to Amazon Pinpoint